There are three online applications that can be added on to Buildlogic Project Management Software which can assist in accounting and job management for the projects.
Timesheet – Web Application – via a web enabled device (mobile phone, ipad, etc)
Employees and Contractors can put their timesheets in through the Buildlogic timesheet application.
- Enter their time for each day.
- Submit timesheets to Site supervisors to confirm.
- Office administrators can download approved timesheets for review into Buildlogic.
- Timesheet costs can be directly coded against Buildlogic jobs.
- MYOB timesheets for all employees can be created.
- Purchase orders can be created against the contractor’s timesheets per job.
- Excel spreadsheet can be provided to 3rd Party Payroll Company if required.
Purchase Orders – Web Application (not available on mobile phone)
Site staff can create simple purchases orders online which will allow them to perform the following actions:
- Email purchase orders to suppliers.
- Download purchase orders which can then be allocated against individual jobs in Buildlogic.
- Check purchase orders against invoices when they arrive in the office.
Notes Function – Web Application
In the notes function, staff are able to write simple memos that can be downloaded against jobs in Buildlogic.