There are three online applications that can be added on to Buildlogic Project Management Software. These can assist in both the accounting and job management for the projects.
Timesheet – Web Application – via a web enabled device (mobile phone, ipad, etc)
Employees and Contractors can put their timesheets in through the Buildlogic timesheet application.
- Enter their time for each day.
- Submit timesheets to Site supervisors to confirm.
- Office administrators can download approved timesheets for review into Buildlogic.
- Timesheet costs can be directly coded against Buildlogic jobs.
- MYOB timesheets for all employees can be created.
- Purchase orders can be created against the contractor’s timesheets per job.
- Excel spreadsheet can be provided to 3rd Party Payroll Company if required.
Purchase Orders – Web Application (not available on mobile phone)
Site staff can create simple on line purchases orders and they can then:
- Email the POs to suppliers.
- Office administrators can download the POs to be allocated against individual jobs in Buildlogic.
- POs can be then be checked against invoices when they arrive in the office.
Notes Function – Web Application
It allows site staff to keep simple notes that can be downloaded against Jobs in Buildlogic.